.

And by a prudent flight and cunning save A life which valour could not, from the grave. A better buckler I can soon regain, But who can get another life again? Archilochus

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Beware

My Facebook Account May have been compromised, along with this identity. Please do not respond to anyone pretending to be me, asking if you want to see embarrassing photos of yourself and asking you follow a link and then "log in" to your Facebook (or other) account. I think that THAT is how they get your info.

4 comments:

FreeThinke said...

I wouldn't touch "Farcebook" with a ten-foot pole, nor would I ever do what the birdies do, and TWEET tweet TWEET tweet TWEET.

BRRRRRRRRRR!

Speedy G said...

I like Facebook, but I only have about 30 "Friends"... and most of them are close family. It's a great way to share pictures.

FreeThinke said...

Email is more than satisfactory for that -- and many other purposes. as well

Call me a LUDDITE-LITE. ;-)

Thersites said...

Okay, Mr. Lite.

I'm just saying that there is a benefit to be derived from relatives randomly posting old photo's... you see things that you had long ago forgotten and never again expected to see.