.

And by a prudent flight and cunning save A life which valour could not, from the grave. A better buckler I can soon regain, But who can get another life again? Archilochus

Friday, March 6, 2020

Welcome to My Hypoocrisy

He who would do good to another must do it in Minute Particulars: general Good is the plea of the scoundrel, hypocrite, and flatterer, for Art and Science cannot exist but in minutely organized Particulars.
- William Blake

I think I wear my hypocrisy on my sleeve. I would never say I'm not a complete hypocrite.
- Bo Burnham

3 comments:

Franco Aragosta said...

William Blake –– as always –– imparts great truths and pentrating insights in a pithy, brilliantly succinct –– memorable –– fashion.

Bo Burnham, whoever he is, strikes me as just another horse's ass.

I'm very much against the latter-day trend to regard every attempt to impart wisdom, insight, or earnest admonition with flippancy, mockery or beetle-shelled cynical disdain.

Gert said...

Nice track. Decent Country... you don't get that so often nowadays.

I like the truth but I lie a lot.

Phil Oakey

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

More Bo...