.

And by a prudent flight and cunning save A life which valour could not, from the grave. A better buckler I can soon regain, But who can get another life again? Archilochus

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Network Power and the Rise of Profilicity

Funny, I draw the diametrically opposed conclusion.  She's operating under the influence of "cultural capitalism"... not the good old fashioned pre-68 capitalism.  Cuz I don't want to sleep with my business suppliers, I just want them to deliver to me what I paid for without adding a bunch of cultural "feel-good-about-me" DEI/ ESG costs in the price paid.  I need only "trust" that you can/ will deliver what you've promised.  And so I'll likely have a payment clause that gives me 30 days to test your delivered product before paying you for it in full.

No comments: