.

And by a prudent flight and cunning save A life which valour could not, from the grave. A better buckler I can soon regain, But who can get another life again? Archilochus

Monday, September 18, 2023

"Brain/ Mind" Metaphors - The 1st Dialectical Division has been made. What's the 2nd?

Wet Web (WWW) and Dry Earth (Internet.works)
 

Layers of consciouness with differing/ limited layers of "agency".  I live in the Left Pre-Frontal Cortex  (France)  I control motor functions.  Where do You live?  I'll ask my Lieutenant Juachim Murat, King of Naples, in the Auditory (Wernicke) Command Posts to relay your response to me @ Daytime HQ. Call me Napoleon.  Lieutenant Michele Ney, Prince of Moskva, runs the Broca CP. I'll relay my messages to him to vocalize any subsequent responses to your answer.

Life in the Napoleonic Domain of KPCOFGS

from Wiki:
The American bushtit or simply bushtit (Psaltriparus minimus) is the only species placed in the genus Psaltriparus and the only species in the family Aegithalidae that is found in the New World.

No comments: