“They saw their injured country's woe;
The flaming town, the wasted field;
Then rushed to meet the insulting foe;
They took the spear, - but left the shield.”
―Philip Freneau
.
And by a prudent flight and cunning save A life which valour could not, from the grave. A better buckler I can soon regain, But who can get another life again?
Archilochus
No... but personally I think it's some kind of a "Vacuum Gate" (quantum tunneling) Universe, a kind of scalar Markov boundary separating Quantum fields from the Classical Universe, Pure Absolute Vacuum Energy from Mixed Relative Matter with time, space, and gravity emergent properties? ;0
12 comments:
yaaaawn
this time for sure?
I put question marks next to both time and gravity posts. And no the question is still open... entropy of what? But it does seem to lead to a ToE...
Entropy of Matter-Energy conversions? The Dirac Sea? Zero-Point Energy Vacuum? Quantum Fields?
Are we in Star Gate Universe? ;-p
No... but personally I think it's some kind of a "Vacuum Gate" (quantum tunneling) Universe, a kind of scalar Markov boundary separating Quantum fields from the Classical Universe, Pure Absolute Vacuum Energy from Mixed Relative Matter with time, space, and gravity emergent properties? ;0
whatever
My bet is the same -- you'd need techs to make use of it
yawn
I saw another video today... Energy is Entropy. So that makes it official. Time, Gravity, and Energy are all "entropic'. All is Entropy.
In other words... "It's a Process..." ;)
So yeah, it'll need lots of tech.
//Time, Gravity, and Energy are all "entropic'. All is Entropy.
Yap.
And sky is blue.
Recent discovery.
Yawn
The sky is blue
because the red passes thru. ;p
Post a Comment