.

And by a prudent flight and cunning save A life which valour could not, from the grave. A better buckler I can soon regain, But who can get another life again? Archilochus

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Ce Mortel Ennui

This mortal ennui
When that comes
I'm with you
This mortal ennui
Who holds me
And I'm not in it
The day when I have enough stomach
And you
To let you fall
That day, oh yes that day, I think
Yes I think
That
I
Will see
That mortal ennui
Cutting
The english away from me


Of course there is no need to tell
the horizontal
But we find nothing to say
to the vertical
So to kill time
Between love and love
I take my journal and my pen
And I filled
And the A and the O



It will be I have to decide one day
My love
I was packing the trunk
But I have no fear that you got to the bathroom
Reach
Out to
The
Opening
Since I don't want trouble
With my
Conscience and your father
Let me do it!
- Serge Gainsborug