.

And by a prudent flight and cunning save A life which valour could not, from the grave. A better buckler I can soon regain, But who can get another life again? Archilochus

Saturday, May 30, 2020

New Democrats

HyperActiving the Hypergamous and HyperNormalised!

Tell me about your childhood

At the tender age of three
I was hooked to a machine
Just to keep my mouth from spouting junk
Must have took me for a fool
When they chucked me out of school
Cause the teacher knew I had the funk
But tonight I'm on the edge
Better shut me in the fridge
Cause I'm burning up (I'm burning up)
With the vision in my brain
And the music in my veins
And the dirty rhythm in my blood

They are messing with my heart
And they're messing with my heart
And they're messing with my heart
Won't stop messing with me
Ripping me apart!

Hyperactive when I'm small
Hyperactive now I'm grown
Hyperactive and the night is young
And in a minute I'll blow

Semaphore out on the floor
Messages from outer space
Deep heat for the feet
And the rhythm of your heartbeat
Cause the music of the street
It isn't any rapattack
It isn't any rapattack

I can reach into your homes
Like an itch in your headphones
You can't turn it up
I'm the shape in your back room
I'm the breather on the phone
And I'm burning up
But there's one thing I must say
Before they lock me up again
You'd be safer at the back
When I'm having an attack

Hyperactive when I'm small
Hyperactive now I'm tall
Hyperactive as the day is long
Hyperactive in my bones
Hyperactive in your phones
Hyperactive and the night is young
Hyperactive when I'm small
Hyperactive now I'm grown
Hyperactive 'til I'm dead and gone

Stand up, hyperactivate
Get up, hyperactivate
Wise up, hyperactivate
London, hyperactivate
hyper - Adjective - Definition of hyper (Entry 1 of 2)

1: high-strung, (excitable; also : highly excited (was a little hyper after drinking too much coffee))

2: extremely active (hyper children)

hyper- prefix - Definition of hyper- (Entry 2 of 2)

1: above : beyond : super- (hypermarket)

2a: excessively (hypersensitive)

2b: excessive (hyperemia)

3: that is or exists in a space of more than three dimensions (hyperspace)

4: bridging points within an entity (such as a database or network) nonsequentially (hypertext)

2 comments:

Franco Aragosta said...

BULLSHIT!

What we need iT LEARN Is

Self-Discipline

Self-Awareness

Self-Control

Parents and teachers should act as BENEVOLENT DESPOTS.

The object all sublime:
To make th punishment fit the crime

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

...and mercy serves as the citerion for benevolence....