.

And by a prudent flight and cunning save A life which valour could not, from the grave. A better buckler I can soon regain, But who can get another life again? Archilochus

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

We'll Always Have Paris!

I offer you
Pearls of rain
Coming from the lands
Where it never rains

---
Major Strasser: Are you one of those people who cannot imagine the Germans in their beloved Paris?
Rick: It's not particularly my beloved Paris.
Heinz: Can you imagine us in London?
Rick: When you get there, ask me!
Captain Renault: Hmmh! Diplomatist!
Major Strasser: How about New York?
Rick: Well there are certain sections of New York, Major, that I wouldn't advise you to try to invade.
---

Let me be for you
The shadow of your shadow
The shadow of your hand
The shadow of your dog

Do not leave me now
Do not leave me now
Do not leave me now
Do not leave me now
- Ne me quitte pas

No comments: