.

And by a prudent flight and cunning save A life which valour could not, from the grave. A better buckler I can soon regain, But who can get another life again? Archilochus

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Time is the Greatest Distance Between Two Places

Were you to cross the world, my dear,
To work or love or fight,
I could be calm and wistful here,
And close my eyes at night.

It were a sweet and gallant pain
To be a sea apart;
But, oh, to have you down the lane
Is bitter to my heart.
-Dorothy Parker

4 comments:

Jen said...

Looking backwards might cause you to trip. :p

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

...tengo un espejo!

Jen said...

You know very well, that image is blurry! ;-)

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

Sometimes objects DO appear closer than in real life. ;)