.

And by a prudent flight and cunning save A life which valour could not, from the grave. A better buckler I can soon regain, But who can get another life again? Archilochus

Friday, September 18, 2026

Profilic Resurrections: A Coming Back from Hades to Dionysus

The One from Many and Many from One of Identity

Re-Learning How to Climb the Beanstalk (Ampelos

The Hávamál (stanzas 138–139) in The Poetic Edda: [1, 2, 3]
"I know that I hung on a windswept tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run." [1]

 "With no bread did they refresh me nor a drink from a horn, downwards I peered; I took up the runes, screaming I took them, then I fell back from there." [1]

John 15: 1-8 (NIV):
“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
5.“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

Pruning the Vine:  Clement of Alexandria "Protrepticus"

3 comments:

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

Yeah, that's Shaw's post.

Anonymous said...

Heh... )))

giggling... and how it circled the world

Anonymous said...

Yes, there are several institutions and tools in the US that track internet bots, automated campaigns, and disinformation narratives. Many of these offer public dashboards with open summaries of the current topics, narratives, and keywords being amplified online.These entities generally fall into two categories: academic/research observatories (tracking social media bot narratives) and cybersecurity networks (tracking overall web traffic bots).

1. Academic & Non-Profit Research (Tracking Topics & Social Bots)If you are looking for open summaries of what topics and texts bots are actively pushing, these American projects provide public tracking dashboards:
Indiana University's Observatory on Social Media (OSoMe): One of the most famous US academic institutions mapping bot behaviors. They offer open-source tools like Hoaxy (to visualize how low-credibility stories spread) and BotSlayer, which helps users track coordinated bot campaigns and emerging topics in real time.
The Alliance for Securing Democracy (German Marshall Fund, US): They run the Hamilton 2.0 Dashboard. This public tool analyzes topics, hashtags, and narratives pushed by state-backed automated networks and media (specifically from Russia, China, and Iran) targeting the US and Europe.
The Stanford Internet Observatory (SIO): Though its structure has evolved over time, Stanford heavily documents and publishes open-access, text-heavy reports and case summaries detailing specific manipulation narratives and bot-driven trends.

2. Cybersecurity & Global Infrastructure (Tracking Technical Bot Traffic)If you want to track general internet bot traffic data, major US-headquartered web infrastructure companies offer open, real-time public summaries:Cloudflare Radar (United States Bot Traffic): Provides a completely free, live public dashboard summarizing what percentage of internet traffic in the US is automated (good bots vs. bad bots), along with regional trends and changes over time.Corporate Threat Intelligence Briefs: Organizations like Fastly, Akamai, and Imperva release widely cited, open global summaries regarding the rise of AI crawlers, scraping bots, and automated internet behavior.Are you looking to track a specific topic (like a political election or climate change), or are you trying to find an open-source tool to analyze a specific dataset of your own?