.

And by a prudent flight and cunning save A life which valour could not, from the grave. A better buckler I can soon regain, But who can get another life again? Archilochus

Sunday, September 6, 2026

Here we Go Again...

Does this Signal an End to the Need for the Jones Act?  
Or a New Beginning?

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can try to find this comment on DiDi's blog.

Or... that comment will be stating an argument you'll have nothing to answer. And only reveal how stooopid you are, if that argument would be disclosed. ;-p

But... this little secret is between us. We will not share it with anyone. Yes, Davy? ;-p


But.,. something tells me -- you'll not. ;-p

Anonymous said...

Yet one.

Anonymous said...

Do you know what syllogisms is? ;-)

You proposed syllogism
Those without critical thinking -- are Trampists

I only applied your syllogism to your case.

You visibly have no critical thinking (no self-criticism, for example)

Therefore (by your own definition)-- you Trampist. ;-)

Or... you have something against Logic?

Anonymous said...

My prediction.

Socialists -- they allergic toward Logic

Anonymous said...

//I WELCOME any information that would indicate I am mistaken, misinformed, or flawed in my reasoning.

BS

You severly lacking in understanding how capitalism works.

And that is easy to show -- in just one question -- from where come money to pay salary?

But.

You'll NEVER admit it.

And probably even not disclose this comment

Anonymous said...

As the worm turns... ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah.
He grown arrogant.
And beliving in own invincibility.

It disclised that comments.



//You can't offer any information on critical thinking or rational rebuttal.

Ones you'll not discloser under some faked premice?

Stooopid. Do you think *I* as commenter -- WILL NOT NOTICE WHAT my COMMENTS YOU DID NOT disclosed and why? ;-p

Silly-silly Davy.

Lacking of critical thinking -- imagined that not openly revealed (because pre-moderately removed it) == not makung mistakes. )))

But, continue-continue, stupid.

Anonymous said...

And not you poor thing. ;-p

That fears to disclose that comments.

And even as I see -- deleting already disclsed. ))))

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

What they do with their profiles, they also do in their own minds....

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

The fetishist's mind.... I know very well that what you say is true, but... (it will not serve to keep me in control). The fetishists disavowal

Fetishistic disavowal is a psychoanalytic concept where a person acknowledges a traumatic or uncomfortable reality but simultaneously refuses to let it affect their underlying belief, famously summarized by the formula: “I know very well, but still...” [1] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAy5D6GEnrg), [2] (https://www.vanderbilt.edu/AnS/english/Clayton/engl337a/clemons/term-fetishism98.html)Key Origins and Meaning

Freudian Roots: Sigmund Freud originally used disavowal (Verleugnung) to describe how a child reacts to the traumatic realization of anatomical difference (such as the absence of a penis in women). The mind creates a substitute—the fetish object—to act as proof that the disturbing reality isn't true

Anonymous said...

//What they do with their profiles, they also do in their own minds....

Before...

yawn.

Anonymous said...

//(it will not serve to keep me in control

do you not want to control yourself?

or you think I want/can control you?

yaaawn

Anonymous said...

)))))))

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

To take what you say into consideration would require me to think critically, and not simply bask in my own lazy/ easy presuppositions... so I'll disavow/ dismiss it.

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

What is an "influencer". What is it that an influencer attempts to do? Why is rhetoric so useful in this endeavor? Don't think, feel. Stroke pathos, and wash away logos.

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

Tell me a joke. Do the hard work of constructing it, and then allow me to express the "excess" mental energy saved by me in hearing the joke, and express it as "laughter".

Anonymous said...

I just have had a talk with fellow programmer.
(if you want, I can give a link... but you'll hardly find something for you there)
Thoughtfull and calm.
But, our overview are too similar.
And discusdion stalled after barely started.
Because we think toom similar -- have nothing to discuss.
No sparks to start a flame.

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

So why don't you just have a discussion with an AI. They give better conversations than most people. And there is generation from opposites. A 'spark'...

Anonymous said...

For what?

To make EM smarter? ;-p

Anonymous said...

Do you know about?

Help keep the web a welcoming place to create
We rely on blog readers to report content that they find inconsistent with Blogger's Community Guidelines. When something is reported, it's not automatically removed. Reported content is reviewed by human reviewers to verify it violates those Community Guidelines. If it does, it is removed from Blogger. The author won't know who made the initial report.

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

...by adding to "common" knowledge? Why not? Do you have a "proprietary" interest in it?

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

Afraid a techlord will steal the technoserf's value?

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

Sure, Dervy and Mystere report each other all the time. I used to commend regularly at Drudge Retort (not Report) all the time until I got my 3rd "strike" and was banned. Like Shaw... a "progressive" website.

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

If my blog is banned and taken down, so what? I certainly don't give a sh*t.

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

ps - I left Facebook because of the warning labels they placed on my comments. Seems they knew the "truth" about things and I was spreading misinformation everywhere...

Anonymous said...

;-p

well, you do.

But,.. like I care

Anonymous said...

Naaah.

Have no time to waste on it.

Anonymous said...

Same as you... ;-p

Les Carpenter said...

Well, MAGAs do spread more disinformation a b d misinformation than anyone else.

Anonymous said...

Based on DEMN cretinic babbling?

Yap.